ColdWX is a simple and easy Cold Weather correction tool for barometric based Instrument approaches.
With an airport elevation and airport temperature as minimum input, the application will calculate a temperature corrected approach path displayed as a simple table.
– Custom DME Start range
– DME Range slider with corrected altitudes based on 1/10th of a Nm.
– Differentiate between GPS/DME Approach
– DME Offset
– Day/Night Mode
– Copy correction table to clipboard
Pre-filled airport data-set. If supplied, the following fields will be pre-filled:
– Runway Threshold elevation
– OAT (retrieved from the last download METAR, this may be out of date)
– Glide Path Angle
– GPS or DME Based approach and corrected DME Offset if
– DME Start Distance
Please click here for more information